The Official Cotton Bureau T-Shirt Mockup Template
Want to mock up a t-shirt idea? Need to know which colors we offer? Download our free Cotton Bureau T-Shirt Mockup Template PSD. Here's how it works:
- Download the file and open it up in your favorite Photoshop-like program.
- Open your Layers palette (seems obvious, but hey, you never know).
- Paste your t-shirt design onto a layer above where it says "Your Artwork Goes Here."
- Try out as many t-shirt colors as you like. All solid colors are located in the "100% Cotton" layer group. All tri-blend colors are located in the "Tri-Blend" layer group, and all Poly-Cotton colors are in the "60/40 Poly-Cotton" layer group.
- Once you're happy, save your t-shirt design as a JPG or PNG.
- Submit your design to us right over here.
Happy designing, friends.
(P.S. If you want to get more serious, you can buy the very same t-shirt mockup templates we use.)