This size is printed on a heavyweight Gildan tee. Please check our size chart and product details for more information.
Our women’s tees run very small (more like a junior fit). Please check our size chart and product details before choosing a size.

GenEquality "Invest Equitably" Kids Tee & Onesie


This isn't just a shirt. It's a call to action.
As of 2016, women-led companies received ~2% of total venture capital funding, representing 5% of all venture capital deals. Only ~7% of venture capitalists are women.
Research shows that female entrepreneurs are typically asked prevention-oriented questions, while male entrepreneurs are asked promotion-oriented questions. Female entrepreneurs are judged on their looks. Harassment is a problem.
Train VCs to recognize and avoid bias. Ask better, unbiased questions. Call out, and don’t tolerate, bad behavior. Set diversity targets.
Join us by wearing, sharing, and acting your values. Every time someone sees you wearing a GenEquality shirt, you've made an impression. The impression is 100x stronger if/when you have a conversation about the shirt’s message.
Go ahead, make an impression...for a good reason.

Hey, Check These Out Too…

Want free shipping?

Meet your new favorite tee—Blank by Cotton Bureau. For a limited time, purchase a Blank tee, or add a Blank tee to your order and get free shipping.